Join us at Hills’ Heart of the Lakes Golf Course on Saturday, June 11, 2022 for the 18th Annual Community Resource Center and Manchester Area Chamber of Commerce Fundraiser Golf Outing. Please complete the form below and return to the CRC with your payment.
- 4 person scramble
- Par 3 challenges
- Prizes & contests
8 a.m. Check-in & breakfast snacks
9 a.m. Shotgun start
Hot dogs & chips at the turn
Lunch & awards at the clubhouse
Your participation in the annual golf outing fundraiser supports the following programs and services at the Community Resource Center:
- over 500 shopping visits to the food pantry each year
- free income tax preparation for over 45 lower income households
- direct assistance with public benefit applications
- referrals and resources for specialized services
- client access to onsite computer, printer and fax
- volunteer opportunities of over 30 active community members
The Manchester Chamber of Commerce uses funds raised from the annual golf outing to:
- develop and promote community and business events around the holidays and throughout the year
- promote the Manchester area through various social media campaigns including “Make it Manchester”
- work with Downtown Development Authority to assist business development and tourism to increase awareness of, and traffic to, our local businesses
We hope you can join us on the course as a player, sponsor or volunteer. If not, you may still make a donation to the event. Just click on the CRC website’s “donate” button to contribute via credit card or PayPal, or you may send a check to: Community Resource Center, PO Box 433, Manchester MI 48158.
Questions? Please call us at 734-428-7722.